I told the girls when they got home yesterday that it is supposed to get nice out this weekend which may mean no more snow. So the girls wanted me to pull them on the sled behind the 4 wheeler. So thank goodness my friend vanessa made a mai tai for me. I got max all strapped in and we did a few loops around the yard.... i'm sure that the girls had fun but they wanted me to go fast......Friday, January 30, 2009
Day 30
I told the girls when they got home yesterday that it is supposed to get nice out this weekend which may mean no more snow. So the girls wanted me to pull them on the sled behind the 4 wheeler. So thank goodness my friend vanessa made a mai tai for me. I got max all strapped in and we did a few loops around the yard.... i'm sure that the girls had fun but they wanted me to go fast......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment