Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 22

No picture today. I am so sad because Max gave a royal puke on my new ottoman that goes with my new chair. You know i had it scotch guarded but let me tell you that the puke did NOT roll right off of it. I think i will be calling the furniture store tomorrow... Pink puke on my new carpet and chair........ I just want to cry....... Bob got him laughing and then he started coughing and then yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I am trying so hard to find gratitude for today.... So i will just say i'm glad my friends Angie and Vanessa came for a playgroup. I was going to take a picture of the kids playing and got busy talking.....

I am trying to tell myself it is just a chair but Man, when you wait 10 years to get new furniture it hurts...........

No comments:

Post a Comment